Questions, questions, questions…
I purchased this 1870s trained skirt pattern, but an 1879 cuirass bodice pattern made to fit the natural form skirt. Is there any way to perhaps modify the bodice to fit with the 1870s skirt? I’m not worried if it’s easy or not, but if it’s possible. I didn’t doubt myself at first that this could be done, but now I am. Oh the humanity!
Making this bonnet is driving me up the wall. I am hungry and parched and in need of silk satin ribbon. Meanwhile, my corset flossing remains unfinished after such a long, dark time. I need a nap.
Edwardian Time Machine Autumn Giveaway
Since it’s been over 3,000 followers ago that I did a giveaway, I thought I would do one again as a thank you for all the help and appreciation. :) So, here are the rules and the fun stuff you’ll be able to win:
The winner will receive:
- 1 signed photo print of my Gibson Girl impression photograph
- 1 signed photo or poster print of my “Heart of the Ocean” art piece
- Gibson Girl Paper Dolls book by Tom Tierney
- 4 Art Nouveau artworks button pins
- 2 Art Nouveau-inspired handmade keychains
- A tiny sewing machine dollhouse miniature
- Pack of craft store Victorian-themed buttons
- Vintage key trinket box
- Sparkly crown trinket box
- (Not pictured) 2 bags of candy
- And quite possibly a few little more things that I might find at craft stores or antique stores or something along the way.
- CLICK HERE TO ENTER
The giveaway starts OCT. 18, 12:30am EST (today)
- This giveaway is for my followers. You must be following me in order to enter. Feel free to add me to enter the giveaway.
But please don’t unfollow after the giveaway. That isn’t very polite.
Plus my blog has great stuff. You know you wanna follow - insert evil villain hand gesture here-
- ONE reblog per person. Likes DO NOT COUNT.
(You can like for reference, though.)
- No giveaway blogs
- Please do not alter or delete any of this information
- I will be using Rafflecopter to choose the winner
- The giveaway ENDS NOV. 30, 12:30am EST
- Must have parent’s consent if under the age of 18
- Please have your ask box open when I choose the winner
If you don’t respond within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Must live in the U.S.A.
(This is for shipping reasons. I’m very sorry I can’t afford shipping outside the U.S. I don’t want to make the contest winner pay shipping because this stuff is free.)
- This giveaway is of no relation to Tumblr or its affiliates
Good luck!! :)